Register today and join us Saturday, September 30, for the following events:
Executive Crunch: Return to Your EMBA Program
8:30 AM – 12:00 PM
GSU Buckhead Center, 5th floor
Breakfast and attend class sessions designed just for you with your favorite professors including:
- Dr. Vince Giovinazzo – “Detecting and Dealing with Accounting Ploys and Misrepresentation Techniques”
- Dr. Pete Eisemann – “What Mistakes are you Making with your Investment Portfolio?”
- Dr. Denish Shah – “Surviving Today’s Digital Economy – How and Why Firms Must Embrace Digital Transformation”
Dinner, Dancing, and Silent Auction Event
6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
GSU Buckhead Center, 8th floor
Silent Auction items include:
- A VIP Tour of Mercedes-Benz Stadium for 10 persons
- A vacation week in a North Georgia cabin
- A year’s membership to the World Affairs Council and dinner with Ambassador Charles Shapiro
- Gift certificates for Atlanta restaurants, hotels, jewelry and theatre tickets
“Lessons in Adaptability: How to Teach Yourself to be Relevant”
Rahim Charania (http://www.rahimbcharania.com/)
CEO, American Fueling Systems, EMBA Class of 2008
Register here by September 2!
Let’s Raise 35K for 35 Years!
Will your class raise the most to give back to the EMBA program!
All proceeds and donations will go to the GSU Foundation in an account to provide support for the EMBA program and scholarships for EMBA students. If the funds reach $25K, they will be used to create an endowment for the program.
The “winning” class will receive recognition at the dinner, a plaque in Buckhead Center, and bragging rights for a year!
Event sponsorships are also available and proceeds go toward Class Competition.
Become a Sponsor
Upload your class photos from your international residency for the slide show.